Using images as backgrounds in your landing pages is great, but sometimes you need something more subtle or abstract. That's where hero patterns come into play!
☝️NOTE: Hero patterns are only available for landing page templates with background images.
To create a pattern
1. From the sidebar of your landing page, click on your current background image's preview to replace it:
3. Select Hero Patterns from the image options (A below)
4. Customize the colors of your pattern (B above).
- Foreground color changes the main pattern color
- Background color changes the negative space within the pattern
- Foreground opacity reduces the intensity of the foreground color
5. Select a pattern from the pattern library (C above)
That's it! You now have a pattern background for your landing page.
If you need to make changes, select to replace the image again and you'll be able to edit your pattern.