Using images as backgrounds in your Landing Pages is great, but sometimes you need something more subtle or abstract. That's where Hero Patterns come into play!
To create a pattern
1. Go to the Style settings of your Landing Page (magic wand icon)
2. Under the Style settings, select "Replace Image" under "Background Image"
NOTE: If no image is being used, select "Choose a file".
3. Select Hero Patterns from the image options (A below)
4. Customize the colors of your pattern (B above).
- Foreground color changes the main pattern color
- Background color changes the negative space within the pattern
- Foreground Opacity reduces the intensity of the foreground color
5. Select a pattern from the pattern library (C above)
That's it! You now have a pattern background for your Landing Page.
If you need to make changes, select to replace the image again and you'll be able to edit your pattern.