Here are some common troubleshooting steps to try, if your Sequences aren't sending as expected:
- Is the sending address a custom domain address. Free email addresses don't allow sending and may cause failed emails. You can check in your Sequence Settings for this.
- Are there Subscribers currently active on the sequence? If not, then the Sequence won't send yet!
- Are the Sequence emails published? You'd be surprised how often this happens.
- Is the Sequence able to send on the set sending days?
- Were last minute changes made? Any last-minute edits or changes will cause the Sequence emails may to out the next day.
- Are there any exclusions in the Sequence (individual email exclusions, or Sequence settings exclusions)? Exclusions are great when used minimally. If you aren't seeing your emails send, this is a great place to check.
- Were Subscribers added to the Sequence through a Visual Automation before the Sequence was published? Those users would now be 'unsubscribed' or 'completed' from that Sequence and will not receive any of the emails.
- Is the Sequence part of a Visual Automation that is paused? They will not resume getting emails until it is published.