WebinarNinja works to automatically add webinar registrants to your mailing list in ConvertKit.
Continue communicating with registrants after your webinar, using ConvertKit, or simply collect email addresses for future use!
Set up the integration for the first time
NOTE: Setting up the integration for the first time also becomes the default for all of your existing and upcoming webinars.
Step 1: Log into your ConvertKit account to get an API Key.
- Click on your avatar in the top right corner of the app, then click Account Settings.
- Find and take note of your API Key.
Step 2: Log into your WebinarNinja account and click Integrations from the left menu.
- Go to 3rd Party Apps.
Step 3: Click Connect under ConvertKit.
- Enter your API Key then click Connect.
- You will get a message that the connection was successful. ConvertKit will now appear Connected.
Step 4: Select an existing form from the drop-down, choose an existing tag to add to each registrant, then click Update. (These settings will apply to all registrants- attendees or non-attendees.)
- Once done, the integration will appear Active.
You're all set! Your webinar registrants will now be synced with ConvertKit. The integration that you set up becomes the default for all of your webinars.
To change the default setting:
Go back to Integrations > 3rd-Party Apps, then click the gear icon under ConvertKit. You can also disconnect the integration from here by clicking the power icon.
To set a specific setting for a particular webinar:
Step 1: Click My Webinars from the left menu.
- Find the webinar for which you want to change settings, click Options to the right of it, then click Email Integrations.
- Here you will see all CRMs currently connected to your account. Choose HubSpot or any one of the CRMs and click the gear icon to the right of it.
Step 2: Here you may see "Active (account settings)" which means that this webinar currently follows your account default settings.
- You can now choose another form or tag for this particular webinar then click Create for Webinar.
NOTE: Only those who signed up after the integration is activated will get added- not existing registrants. To add existing registrants, export the list as .csv then manually import the file to ConvertKit.