In this article we’ll go over both the new block (Gutenburg) editor as well as the classic editor!
Where to get the embed code
Once you have that code copied, you’re ready to paste it into WordPress.
Block (Gutenburg) Editor
1. Create a new ‘Custom HTML’ block (search for ‘HTML’ in the search bar if you don’t see it)
3. Click ‘Preview’, and your Form should appear in the block! That’s it.
1. Switch from ‘Visual’ to ‘Text’ mode
3. Switch back to Visual mode (if you want) — you won’t see your Form in the editor, but you should be able to see it on the page if you click ‘Preview Changes’ from the right sidebar.
- If you want your form to show up embedded within your post or page, make sure it’s set to ‘Inline’ (as opposed to ‘Modal’ or ‘Slide in’)
- If you’ve opted into your own list, and have your Form set to be hidden to existing Subscribers, make sure you use an Incognito/Private browsing window to be able to see it.