Step 1: ConvertKit to Kajabi
Log in to ConvertKit to get the API Key for your integration:
- Go to Account Settings.
- Copy the API Key.
To activate your ConvertKit integration in Kajabi:
- Open the Settings tab.
- Select Third Party Integrations.
- Toggle on the ConvertKit integration.
Step 2: Adding the ConvertKit Form ID to a Kajabi Form
[back to top]
In your ConvertKit account:
- Create a new Form
- Copy the Form ID in the URL.
In your Kajabi admin:
- Create a new Form or edit an existing one.
- Check the box next to "Send the contact to a third party email provider".
- Select ConvertKit.
- Paste the Form ID:
Click Save at the bottom of the page and you're good to go! Submissions through that Kajabi Form will be added to your Form in ConvertKit.