Having trouble logging into your account?
In ConvertKit, you can easily reset your password and get back to work in no time.
- Go to the ConvertKit home page.
- Click Log In.
3. On the Sign In page, click “Forgot your password?”
4. Enter your ConvertKit account email address.
NOTE: Make sure that you're using the email address you use to login to ConvertKit, rather than the one you use to send emails (if they’re different).
5. Check your email and click the “Change my password” link. The email will come from [email protected].
6. Enter your new password on the page you’re taken to.
Just like that, you’ve changed your password. Be sure to save it somewhere safe for next time!
I don’t see an email to reset my password. What do I do now?
If you’re not seeing the email in your inbox:
- Check your spam folder. This isn’t common but can sometimes happen, especially if you’ve attempted to reset several times.
- Make sure you’re entering the account email for your account. If you’ve entered an address that isn’t associated with a ConvertKit account, you won’t receive a reset email.
I’m getting an error that my reset code is invalid.
If you’re getting an error, contact our Support Team and we’ll help you out.
How to change your password to something different
If you’ve already logged in to your account and simply want to change your password, you can do that from your user profile settings.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of your ConvertKit account.
- From the dropdown menu, select ‘Your profile’:
- Enter your new password and current password, then hit Save:
Can I also change my Login email?
You can change your Login email at any time in your user profile:User Profile