Trying to log into your account and forgetting your password is the worst
Fortunately, you can easily reset it and get back to work in no time!
- Go to the ConvertKit home page.
- Click Log In.
3. On the Sign In page, click “Forgot your password?”
4. Enter your ConvertKit account email address.
5. Check your email and click the “Change my password” link.
6. Enter your new password on the page you’re taken to.
Just like that, you’ve changed your password. Be sure to save it somewhere safe for next time!
I don’t see an email to reset my password. What do I do now?
If you’re not seeing the email in your inbox:
- Check your spam folder. This isn’t common but can sometimes happen, especially if you’ve attempted to reset several times.
- Make sure you’re entering the correct email for your account. If you’ve entered an address that isn’t associated with a ConvertKit account, you won’t receive a reset email.
Can I also change my Login email?
You can change your Login email at any time in your account: Account Profile