If you have Legacy Forms that you used for imports, keeping track of Purchases, or anything else that now makes more sense to handle with a Tag, this article will show you how to convert them over.
Export Your Subscribers and Upload Them to a Tag
- Click on your Form, then go to the Reports page.
- Click the Download Subscriber List button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Wait up to a few minutes while your list is being exported and sent to your account email address.
- Now head over to your Subscribers page
- Click Create a Tag, this is under the "Add Subscribers" button and below your Segments.
- Choose a name for this Tag and then Save.
- Now click the Add Subscribers button and select Import a CSV.
- Select your newly created Tag.
- Next upload your CSV file.
- Click the Import Subscribers button
That's it! You've just added your Subscribers from your Form to a Tag.