Share that Landing Page Love
So you've created your Landing Page, made it look really nice, and now you're ready to get the word out and collect Subscribers!
Since Landing Pages are hosted by us, you don't have to embed this on a website. It can exist on its own! Perfect for when you're just starting out, and haven't yet built that website or blog.
These are also great for a specific product or course launch, that you might not want to add to your existing site!
How to Get the Share Link on a Landing Page
- Head over to your main Forms page in your account.
- Click into your Landing Page.
- Click the Share tab toward the top right.
- You'll see a dropdown with your link, and a note about WordPress options.
- Click on click to copy to select your link.
control Cto copy the URL.
- Use this link you've copied to point Subscribers to your opt-in!
Once you copy that link, you can use this anywhere. Put it on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or anywhere else!
"Can I embed a Landing Page on my site?"
Landing Pages weren't designed to be embedded on web pages, but you can do this with the WordPress plugin! (This only applies to WordPress sites.)
"Can I change the URL of my Landing Page?"
Landing Pages are hosted by ConvertKit, unless embedded using the WordPress plugin.
"What do I use to gather leads from places like Facebook or Instagram?"
The best way to gather Subscribers from your Instagram, Facebook, or other social media platform, is to link to your Form directly, using the share link for you Landing Page or Form (directions listed above).