The Approval Process and Inappropriate Use
1. Approval Process
All new accounts over 1,000 Subscribers, are required to go through our approval process to ensure optimum deliverability and prevent abusive behavior.
By creating an account with ConvertKit you agree to go through this process.
During your account review, we reserve the right to deny your account.
2. Inappropriate Use.
We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to Inappropriate Use.
The following is considered "inappropriate use" of a ConvertKit account:
- content that in any way exploits minors under 18 years of age
- viruses, worms, phishing, malware, or any other potentially harmful software
- purchased lists or lists of subscribers that did not explicitly opt in to receive your content
- misrepresenting your industry or website purpose
- products, services, or content that are often associated with abusive business practices, such as, but not limited to:
- trading or binary options
- Adult content that is non-educational
- make money online or get rich quick schemes
- gambling or betting related sites (legal or not)
- CPA affiliate type sites or similiar affiliate type of sites
- network marketing sites
- content or actions that violate the CAN-SPAM Act
- industries, niches, content or actions that we perceive to negatively impact our deliverability
- poor performance due to your list collection methods or low quality content
- any content that is reported to us as unsolicited may be perceived as spam
Important: If you are found in violation of the above terms, we will immediately close your account and we will not issue a refund.