How to add ConvertKit forms to your Wix website
Wix + ConvertKit = Easier than you think
Connecting your ConvertKit Forms to your Wix website is a lot easier than you might think. No need to panic, just follow our quick tutorial and you'll be on your way!
- Open the form you want to embed and click the Embed option at the top of the page, then choose HTML.
- Highlight everything in the box and copy it.
- Open up your Wix blog.
- Using the editor on the left, click the + button to add a new element.
- Select More and the HTML Code block option.
- A box will pop up. From the options it shows, select Enter Code and paste the HTML from your ConvertKit Form into the box that appears.
- Finally, delete the first line of html (everything from <script> to </script>).
- Click Update.
- You'll then see your form appear. You can re-size and move it to just the right place!
You're done! Just like that you have the power to grow your list anywhere on your site.
- Wix uses iFrame for embedding forms. Modal forms will not work with Wix. Redirects to a thank you (or other) web page will load within the iFrame and not in a new page or tab.
- Wix does offer a code tester if you want to try it out before you go live on your website: https://support.wix.com/en/article/testing-your-html-code