ConvertKit Instapage Integration
When it comes to landing pages, we realized that Instapage not only has the best landing page editor, but they’ve also created a beautiful and simple user experience. That’s the same approach we take here at ConvertKit!
Why ConvertKit + Instapage
This in-app integration is going to make it easy for you to jump directly into Instapage, and start creating high-converting landing pages to sell your online products!
With our Instapage partnership you can:
- Seamlessly send leads from your landing pages straight into your ConvertKit automations
- Create flexible but powerful landing pages to help you convert readers to customers
- Fully and easily customize templates to build your brand awareness
- Know your audience habits and needs with real time analytics
- Publish pages to as many unique domains as you need to tailor to your segmented audience
- Get started quickly with 200+ conversion-tested templates
Still curious? Check out this link!
Integrate ConvertKit + Instapage
Let's get this rolling!
First, log into Instapage, and then select your landing page builder. From here, click Edit on your form, and this will give you open access to the integrations tab. It looks like this:
Next, you'll be adding your API secret code:
ConvertKitHint: You'll find your secret API code within your ConvertKit account, under Account Settings.
Once you've added your code, click Continue!
From here, you'll select your Forms and Tags from ConvertKit:
Once this is done, you'll map your fields next. (Don't forget the required fields!)
That's it! After mapping your Forms, Tags, and Fields, you just need to click Finish to complete the integration! Good work!
We would love to help! Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us!