Adding a landing page to your own domain
How to give your Landing Page the branded URL from your website
You can do this if you are using a WordPress Site and the ConvertKit WordPress Plugin.
Customizing the landing page URL is done through the WordPress plugin. Let's walk through the steps:
- Download and install the WordPress plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/convertkit/
- Activate it on the plugin's page and add your API key (found in your ConvertKit account settings).
- Create a new page on your WordPress site.
- In the WordPress page settings, you'll see an option to replace this page with a ConvertKit Landing Page. Select your Landing Page in that drop down and you're all set!
If you do not see your landing page, resetting your API connection with Wordpress is a solution. You may need to back out of the page and go back in to reset the page as well:
- Go into the Plugin Settings in WordPress and find the ConvertKit Plugin
- Remove the API code and the API secret (copy and paste your code you will re-enter)
- Save the Settings
- Re-enter those codes
- Set a Default Form to help connectivity issues in the future
You now have a branded URL for your Landing Page right on your domain!